Sunday, June 22, 2008

stage 9 = moved!

ware? KL Merdeka Stadium
when? 6/14/08
wat? Eason Chan Live in Malaysia Moving On Stage 9


concert ad in front of sungei wang
thou I sit verrrrrrrrrryyy far but I had a great time.
tickets tat other ppl bought come with an envelope with eason's face. I wonder y ours dun hv....
me sis wah, *ee* and ml's niece kahyan
the stage
drooling in ec's singing :D


taken some pic, see here thou is very far.

ec sing my most fav songs 全世界失眠 & 與我常在 which he din sang during the last 2 concerts I went so very very happi. if he is coming to promo crt here then I will thank him for singing these 2 songs in stage 9. hahaha..... 3 lines...... basically I sit very far la so most of the times I looked @ the big screen. the lighting and backdrop is very nice. I hope I got to see more in stage 11, at least is much nearer. hehe.......
moving on stage 11 @ 7/26 live in spore! c u there!

No comments: