Sunday, August 03, 2008

今年夏天一样绿

last year summer 8/11/07 @ Republic Poly
(thou is summer all year round in sg - but since this is what the concert theme says)


*vv* and *ee* all GReeN-UP (almost ;))

last year concert tic is nowhere to be found :( but last year was quite a show apart fm the show given by the band, haha. we hv our 'own' show, like goin up ..... and taking ..... and haha... became popular the next day. and even more popular the next week becos .... share the mag with ....

this year summer 8/02/08 @ Max Pavillion


qf said autographs is meaningless, ya i agree too but I wanted to get the autograph becos wan to talk to u lor.......


this summer we hv a big group going for the concert *yeah* all GReeN-UP again......


I feel something was missing from the concert and I'm still trying to figure out wat it is. hahaha, b4 the concert I said I must shout till I lost my voice, but I din ler...... must be becos Im so trained now. getting back to what's missing.... maybe I expect too much fm this concert. there's not one song or one part that make me touched for a moment, which I think maybe I oredi listened to the live cd and oredi been touched by it. but overall the concert is great la and I think lots of ppl is very high, at least Im very high la... thou sick but still can shout quite loud. haha.

qf talked a lots in the concert hehe..... thou very cold but we still had a good laugh. the 1st few rows is sponsor ppl and obviously they won't be as high as the fans. then qf asked them is it they have 心事 cos they dun seem to be into the concert. haha. and he mentioned a few a times abt those ppl of having 心事. so funny.

since cannot take pic I only took a few pc hehe.... now waitg for the taipei concert DVD to come.

our qf board appear on xin.sg clip :D


omy clip here and also check out Cruz Teng's blog post :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Love the sodagreen concert review. Hope you're better now (: