Monday, December 03, 2007

牛仔很忙, 我也很忙, 歌迷最忙....

wat a weekend i had.... 30.11.07 I hv my com's DND @ spore, then on 1.12.07 I went to Pek Gan's wedding @ ipoh and lastly 2.12.07 there's a lee hom mini concert @ spore. haha... took total 18hours of bus journey and went 3 places in 3 days. wat a weekend rite?

Li & Fung DND @ Pan Pacific 30.11.07
i got a $50 taka voucher for lucky draw..... not too bad la, at least sth. hehe.


my team fm left: danielle, me, cheryl, shirlee & debbie.



i left ard 10.45pm to catch 12am bus back to KL.

Wei Seng & Pek Gan's Wedding @ Kok Thai Restaurant Ipoh 1.12.07



i reached KL ard 6am and my sis come & pick me for b/fast and took 8.30am bus back to Ipoh.

to our surprise my ah gong and ah po was invited for the same wedding also, by the groom's family. and our r/ship is that my ah gong is the groom's dad cousin. hahaha... so in a way I became pekgan so-call relative. hahaha.... we are not aware all this while.

left the wedding before serving the last dish which is the dessert cos rushing to take the 11pm bus back KL cos need to catch 9am bus back to SG the next morning. so u know why i was so bz last weekend.

Lee Hom I Love Floating on Music @ Stadium Cove 2.12.07


purple wrist-band to show u are categorised as free seating:



the ticket which ***LOUISE*** got for us. thanks gal!!!!!!


yida is the 1st performer, he sang 5 songs.



next is daniel lee fm msia, he sang 7 songs
(if u guys doesn't know who he is, FYI he is the winner of Msian Idol 2)


and finally our star for the nite LEE HOM ... yeah ! yeah ! yeah !

lhom sang more than 10songs and he was great.. hehe...... thou tiring of standing since 6pm but we had a great nite. and the weather was good, windy all the times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow so many function lo u... haha
busy ppl la... i know y u say u busy d....