Monday, February 18, 2008

CNY 2008 (Part 1)

新年快乐,星想是“城”

wanted to post this happy cny wish b4 I leave for home but was very bz and din post this up. I thot of using last yr pic.


however, when I'm back, this yr pic is oredi available. hehehe....


one GOOD news b4 CNY is the nomination list of this yr HK Film Award. haha.... our favourite best actor is nominated again. see also my previous blog post on this topic:
http://double-small-e.blogspot.com/2007/12/road-to.html



some shots fm the movie:






CNY @ Ipoh 6th-9th Feb
- I left SG on 7.30pm bus on tues, 5th Feb nite and arrived Ipoh abt 4+am the next day.
- tis yr CNY can be described to be as peaceful as the blw plant sticking on the wall of my dad's little garden.


the blw is a BIG bowl of ginger-spring onion sauce for our food. by looking at the size of the sauce, tink u can imagine how much food we had :D


lou hei on 2nd day of CNY


our grand-parents hv 8 grand-children and this girl is the youngest and all-time-naughtiest of us all.


reached SG abt 5+am on sun, 10th Feb morning, and once reached home saw my mr.brown oredi hanging on wall up-side-down. haha.


CNY 2008 (Part 2) will be up soon.

No comments: