Sunday, April 06, 2008

wisdom tooth :(

i dun care wat it is but it's killing me now... y tis hv to happen to me now? so painful, I can't do anything. 天使, pls come n help me (to think tat I still hv mood to promote at this such painful stage - haha).

and this is only the beginning, I still hv another wisdom tooth on upper left side. still no sign of any on lower sides.

tis is the worst thing happening to me tis weeked, wat abt the almost worst thing tat happened - I juz went to see a family doctor for non-stop sneezing (who the hell keep on thinkg of me, surely wan to see me fall sick) and running nose on fri.

hv scheduled to remove it 2days later.... hope I will still be alive then. is there anyone out there tat would like to see my extracted tooth?

i feel like this expression now:

2 comments:

asap said...

aiyoh....i juz away for a few days, don miss mi till sick leh...hehe...

mushroomhead said...

masa.