Saturday, August 30, 2008

more concerts

F.I.R 第十行星
2nd concert in Aug :D


loved this part the most.. it's just simple yet....
and wow! our special guest, not grape jam or traffic jam but Jam Hsiao is here to ROCK U!
ending... teacher is sooooooo cool!
overall the concert is great thou some songs i dun really know. heard the report on the concert is not tat good but ...ya... dun care. only the programme arrangement is not so smooth, when Faye went to change, the 2 guys like duno do wat; try to talk but.... hmm... a bit cold. and sometime Faye left for quite long then is like missing in action. but they 2 hmm.... XXX in the concert like DT did, not so direct as DT but indirectly. hahaha....
check out my photo album here

moving on to the next concert ....................
Europa Huang 黃建為 Summer Dream Concert

check out the text in green ;)
I dunno why there's no event info printed on my tic
intro a bit, I started to know this singer fm Golden Melody Award 2006 which he got the Best Newcomer award. I went alone to this concert but enjoy it very much. he's very funny and talked quite a lots on how he compose those songs. he was scared that sporean doesn't knows what is a scarecrow and try to explain it... end up every1 laughed cos we actually knows. haha.
then he said he actually a bit 'extra' 多余 - a better way to tell some1 that the joke is cold.
an autograph session was arranged after that and I din knew. but during the early week, I oredi reminding myself to bring the CD and duno y on the day I can't find the CD. maybe is fated la.. hahaha....his 2nd album is coming out this Sept, hehe promo a bit.
Aug is indeed a very bz month as quoted by *do*. we still went to Jam and Eason's album promo session on 8/10 and 8/23 respectively.

No comments: