Wednesday, November 19, 2008

who is the best?

DAVID THE BEST!!
he say 1, not I say hahahaha......




yes, I went.
but super rush and im late. we hv to wait outside until there's a suitable time for us to sneak in... went with my aunt and louise... hehehe.... lucky only missed 5mins of the show, and is was the opening song/dance. and btw, my aunt is very young 1, just her mum is my grandma's sister, who my grandma is 1st daughter while her mum is like no. 6 sister? hehe....
is quite an experience for me as this is my 1st time attending a talk show. thou is a not so big production but I can see the sincerity in bringing out a good show. they made some props and backdrop to enhance the stage and the show. overall is quite fun and entertaining..... and it lasted abt 2hrs thou it was say it's a 1.5hrs show. the 1st show is tonite, and continues to this Sun, and u can chk it out here :D and Thomas Ong went as well, saw him after the show ended... hehe.. he so cute...

No comments: