Tuesday, November 10, 2009

taipei '09 with *aa*

again im super outdated.. almost 2 mths im back fm my tpe trip then i started to update in my blog.


9/14 ~ my 3rd trip to tpe and 3rd time taking Jetstar. is ok just luggage weight too strict hehe or i hv too many things to bring back


my travel companions :)


wow, seeing another plane on air


greeted by many cute Taiwan Deaflympics mascot on arrival. since im travelling on free n easy, there's no airport transfer and i hv to take those airport bus to tpe city and it's quite convenient. heng ar! i know i can survive with my limited chinese characters knowledge! hehehe...


after checked in @ hotel, I meet up with my tpe fren *wl* and we went to see that man's rehearsal for tmr's Deaflympics Games Closing Ceremony. obviously we cannot go in since this is the rehearsal and not the actual event. Im a tourist so i dun care cos no1 knows me there, i go ard and asked those volunteers for their pass and try to 'ha-la' with the security to let us in... and u shld be able to guess ~ failed la.
but i did not gv up, suddenly the gate @ the entrance we were at; opened and the security was busy with other 'passer-by', so i quickly sneaked in. then i try to get to the seating area by getting help fm a volunteer. hahaha.. im a tourist, so i dun care :p
I choose a seat nearest to the stage to chk out the rehearsal which was fun, seeing how they co-ordinate the performance. but abt 30mins later some security found we do not hv pass and kick us out. la la la....


9/15 ~ thk u *wl* and *ac* for getting my tic for the closing ceremony
this closing ceremony is held @ the outdoor stadium beside taipei arena


both short side of the stadium is a stage. *aa* will perform @ this stage. so cute, got steamed bun deco.


opposite side of the audience. and on the field, the games hv prepared a big feast for the athletes which is a way taiwanese treat their guests...also a way to show atletes fm other country abt traditions in taiwan


*ee* with tpe *aa* fans ~ cool and @ 1st row.


our king is finally out.. singg the theme song


he so dark ar...
did i mention tpe is super super hot. yes, it is. "hot-die-me-ar"


9/16 ~ Premiere of Murderer @ Taiwan
surrounded by reporters b4 the autograph session


posing with his 'wife'


my autograph-ed movie postcard and tic... can u see he wrote ee?
actually 1 person is only allowed to sign on 1 thing but i din know how come both mine is being signed. haha.. and after i went down, i couldn't find my tic.. haha.. which i forget to take. heng the person behind me is our gang 1.

wow! wat a fruitful trip for me. hehe.... and this is juz the beginning ;)

No comments: