Wednesday, February 03, 2010

merchandise @ sodagreen '09

after beitou hotspring we headed back to hotel to get prepare for the big nite.... while on the way back to hotel, *vv* text me informing me the concert merchandise will be on sale fm 1.30pm onwards... so to avoid disappointment if the merchandise is sold out, SL and myself divert our route to taipei arena, bringg all our wet clothes and towel....

once we reached, there was a long q. i was too gan cheong so din take any pic of the stall..... cos *vv* told me tat the postcards are very limited. so i asked the staff whether the postcards are still available... they said 'sold out'... but can try at the other stall....

so there's another stall at the other side of the venue and q was very very short and thk " " the postcards is still available.


look wat they hv.. they have 2 group of concert tee; 1 by Converse and 1 by the band themselves, thou both are designed by them. the 1st 3 tees on this standee are by Converse & the 4th tee is by the band ~ same design in 2 colorways.
I bought the 1st 2 design on day 1 and bought the 3rd design on the 2nd day. But when i return home, I found I hv 2pcs of the 2nd design.... is my fault, i din chk after buyin :(


for the concert tee by the band, I bought the white version & bought both towels as well


the red printing on the white shirt is printed from the inside of the tee.


this is how the towels looked like in actual...


can u see the postcards clearly? not really i tink but i lazy oredi to take out and take pic :p

Converse tee came in this packaging


carrier for our merchandise


2 files is free if u buy over NT1000 and free water bottle if u buy more than NT2000. of cos i op for the files cos the water bottle, I can print the stickers and paste on any bottle myself.. haha...


on the 2nd day 9/20, I bought something and they gave me this lanyard. this is not for sale but free with the merchandise. Then i started to complain cos I bought a lots ystdy but din gv me this..... I made a lots of noise, keep saying i 'take plane come'... then the staff bo-bianz and gv me another one... hahaha... la la la... dun care cos i need 2 sets of everything.

after getting all the merchandise, we rushed back to hotel to get ready.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI. WHERE DID U GET THOSE? ARE THE MERCHANDISES AVAILABLE IN SINGAPORE?

mushroomhead said...

hi, i bought them @ taipei. unless they r comin for concert if not I dun tink so will be selling here.

Unknown said...

cool merchandise. Your post was due 5 months ago LOL

mushroomhead said...

@bloodbubble yes yes, im really too slow and too lazy sometimes.. haha...

Anonymous said...

OK ALRIGHT THANKS. WHERE ARE U FROM?