Monday, December 29, 2008

finally......

In Praise of Life - Leehom's Laos Commemorative Album

after the long wait and 2 attempts to deliver this book, it finally came. the book released duno when after sometime then I decided to order the book which is ard sept but is oredi sold out.
however, ard end oct the very friendly and helpful Ms. Rebecca fm World Vision Taiwan that attended to my 1st request back in Sept sent me an email telling me the book is in stock now and asked whether I would still like to buy. OF COS I wan to buy.. hehehe...


the book was actually delivered after my 1st purchase which is ard end Oct fm taiwan but I did not rcv. I was 不快乐 and Ms. Rebecca helped me to check and found the parcel was bounced back becos no1 collected it.
and so it is delivered for the 2nd time, one day after i return fm taiwan. hahaha. i was excited and waitg for the parcel or the slip to collect it since last last Fri 12/19, thou I dun tink it will reached here after 1day it is posted fm taiwan.
stil no sign of it and I hv to leave for KL for xmas. when I returned last Sat, i quickly chk my mailbox but still dun hv :(
until last nite, xy was sweeping the floor and found the slip under the sofa!!! haha, cos i told her Im expecting a parcel or at least a slip so she was lookg for it too. she said paisay cos 1week nvr sweep the floor.


so tdy imm after work, I rushed back to amk post office to collect it. when I opened it and found another layer of envelope which was the 1st delivery envelope. hehehe....


u tink Im buyin another chinese book.. hehe...


this book comes with dual language - english and chinese. hahahaha.... and this book is printed on 100% recycle paper :) love our earth


there's some (actually quite a lots) of blank pages for us to write notes. u tink I will write on it ??? I will let him autographed on it.. hehehe.....

"The truth of the matter is... I've thought about my experience in Laos since it happened, and it's simply hard to write about. Writing about their stories is like trying to compose the title track of yr next album, or something a little too close to my heart. I've always found the more I care about something, the harder it is to write." - LeeHom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i bought that book too! it was a good read.. but way too short