Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009!!!!


no, this is not my countdown drink.
this is the last drop of alcohol for 2008 to make me fall asleep when i refuse to sleep. hope that I dun need to rely on this to sleep now onwards.

so wat did i today on the 1st day of 2009?
haa... preparing for my big move of cos. was packing the whole since last nite while watching taipei 101 countdown on tv.

while packg found lots of stuffs that i din know i hv or stuffs that hv extra copy. hahaha.... i actually took some pics, will try to update soon.


found lots of newspaper cuttings....
we got so shy meh? hehe....


who is as cute as button? of cos me la... this is given by my ex-coll :D


after done 90% of my packing I went out to walk ard amk st.31. hehehe..... my block for 2 more days.


i love green.


amk st.31 is sooooooooo green....


why u tink amk st.31 is so special? that it hv such a big street board (duno wat, or street stone?)
tink.....


more greeeeeeeeen


there's actually a little park for resident to do sports and jog, but i never use it. haha...


when i got home, i saw this. shld i be 不快乐?
i shldn't be, i shld be angry. hahahaha....

果冻 fm my tw trip is not so well-rcvd. i ate the last 3 tonite, and the 1st 3 was eaten by me as well :D

so wat's my resolution this year? hehehe... continue with last years' lor..... other than those basic stuff, i hope i can sleep more this year. thou panda is in fashion now, but i really dun wan be 1. hehehe....and i need to drink more water too. hehehe.....

after my big move, hope i'll start the new year well with my own space and i can wat the floor as wat i wanted to. hahahahahahaha......

there's lots of things to look forward in the year 2009. im so glad and i will work hard. hee.... hv a great yr ahead, every1 :D

1 comment:

v v said...

haha i like the wat the floor part haha...