Saturday, February 07, 2009

bukit timah nature reserve


went hill climbing with my aunt today. my 1st time after living here for so many yrs


some monkeys waited us at the entrance


start our journey..we took the hill path instead of the road path


see the steep steps


the summit is like the peak of the hill. next time I will bring some food to eat there... hehe...


going downhill now


my aunt needs some help so I picked her a natural walkg stick. hehehe...
going down we took the road path cos a bit tired liao
to clarify again: my aunt is very young 1, juz tat day her leg is not workg well, tat's y she needs a walkg stick :)


the air is very fresh and of cos the trees are very nice to see plus can exercise a bit. our whole journey takes abt 1.5hrs so not too bad.
check out photos I took today here
after that we went to bukit timah market to eat, hahaha....nice food especially the soya beancurd

No comments: