Monday, April 13, 2009

im sorry, i really dun eat fishball


i ordered bar chor mee pok for dinner tonite... i tink i said bar chor... y din uncle tell me they are not selling bar chor, they only sell fishball minced meat noodles. of cos is my fault tat i din see properly. when uncle bring my food over, i asked him y yr bar chor is fishball then only he tell me their noodles is fishball version and not the pork ball/mushroom version. hmm....

i stare @ the fishball for 15mins and by the time i finished my noodles (ok i ate the fishcake in my noodles but fishballs is juz not for me)... the fishballs still swimming in the soup.

but of cos in the end i ate them cos i dun wan to waste food. and if i realise it's fishball in the first place, i will tell uncle i dun wan :D i will remember to see properly when i order next time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why don't u like fishballs?? SG fishballs are quite tasty wat

mushroomhead said...

hahaha...phobia fm childhood days..... ate too much....