Monday, April 27, 2009

Set Your Music Free

with Lee Hom, of cos :)
and btw, is not so free hor... hahaha...


thk u *vv* for noticing this ad while we are waitg......
the launch was suppose to be 5-8pm. deb & me zoom-ed there after work and reached abt 6.35pm. *ch* was oredi there waitg for us. lucky lhom haben come out.....


shuai!!!
we were slacking behind the crowd until lhom appear.....


cute!!!


stone a bit, haha....
then i decided i wan to get the hp. hahahaha... so drama.... i nvr thot of getting it thou i plan to get a new hp since my contract ended and the current hp 'short short' oredi


cool!!!
i was still tinkg when he took pic with the 1st batch of consumers tat bought the hp... it was said 1st 30 customers gets lhom's signature and pic with him & 1st 150 customers gets to see him up close. but since the event was soooooooooo last min, tink not many ppl knew abt it


super shuai!!!!!!!!! ok, i know i posted almost every pic in my photo album.. haha...
i ran to the customer service to purchase the hp and the singtel staff there more gan cheong than me.. keep askg the person in charge whether i stil get to take pic with lhom at that moment... cos i tink they wanted to close the q or closing the q.... but the whole thing was just so.. haha....


*ee*!!!!!
im lucky no. 21 tat still manage to join the q to take pic with lhom. when i go up the stage there was another girl waitg her pic to be taken so i joined them :) then my turn for lhom to sign my hp...
the drama starts here.... a hp was handed to lhom but they din realise tat the pc of hp oredi had his signature. the ink was stil wet and when he grabbed the hp, the ink smudge.. and obviously they are not giving me tat.
lhom keep saying get another one... wooooo...... actually we waited quite awhile for the new hp to come... is actually quite long considering im waitg with lhom, if im waitg juz with some customer service staff then is not too long.. hehe....
the hp still no where to be seen, then the host asked lhom to talk to the crowd 1st... and b4 he walk over to the front of the stage... he use his finger to tap my hand which was on the table, n said 'u gotta wait' OM" " i almost fainted...
tis pic here shows tat he is testg the ink of the marker.. so sweet of him... hee.....


o gosh.. i looked soooo fat..... i got my autograph-ed hp!! but y my face like tat.. hahaha.... maybe sad cos is over :(
(and any1 notice tat secu in black looks familiar?? haha)
many thks for a lhom fans i found on ourhomeSG forum, yi ying for sharing these 2 pics :D


my autograph-ed hp

i still hv not got my official pic with lhom... y until today still not sent to me??!?!?!?!?!!
took some pic of the event here

everything was so fast.... i duno how it happen but it happened. i was so shy cos while waitg the new hp to arrive, i was standg on the stage all the while. i hope i din miss out anything... cos it really happened too fast and ended b4 i knew it.. haha.. except waitg for the new hp seems like forever...... and last thing... i only said to lhom 'c u in msia'. did i say thank u ?

6 comments:

Ying said...

haha...he tap ur hand...already enough to make you faint.
btw, you were standing all the time. Frankly, i didn't notice about that :DDDD

I am also going to M'sia. When will you be reaching there? You got Zelina buy ticket for you, right! She told me :)

And can i link u on my blog :)

mushroomhead said...

hi yiying,
obviosuly u wont hv time to notice me rite? hahahaha.....
i will reach KL Thurs nite..yeah, u can link me, thks!!! c u & MM in KL!!!!

Unknown said...

wah how nice and lucky of u! Why u didn't chat with LH during the break when they went to get a new HP hehe.

BTW how u keep his signature intact on the hp? won't it smudge? I guess u need a clear casing for your hp ya?

mushroomhead said...

ya I know but it happened too sudden and the surroundings was very noisy.. so I only manage to say c u in msia.. hehehe.. he seems like didn’t catch wat I said.. duno he din hear or dun care.. hahaha..

im tryg to get a clear casing.. so for now im using the hp w/out the back cover. hahaha..

Unknown said...

maybe he always like dat.. i remember a few times when i talked to him, he gave me a blank face.

r u bringing the phone + back cover to KL? me wanna see ur phone ;))

mushroomhead said...

u wanna c the phone or the back cover? hahahahaha...
haha... will bring back :D