Tuesday, September 08, 2009

9th day after 10yrs

credit to mon for the quote... haha...


pic by *do*
as 'jio-ed' by *do*, we joined a charity walk organised by club rainbow (a charity organisation). i woke up @ 6am and left house abt 6.35am.... really very 'hard-working' hor...


pic by passerby using *do*'s camera
it was a rainy morning, so we hv to use umbrella during our walk.... hehe... but it was a short walk and during the walk there's volunteer telling us some history of the area we passed by.


pic by waitress using *do*'s camera
i tink highlight of today's event is to eat our fav 'da bian lu' mala. my crave for mala has finally ended... i love to eat tofu and like to perform my 'fish paste' skills.


pic by *ee*
had a walk @ ION after lunch b4 i head to serangoon to ahem... play squash for the 1st time in my life after planning to do this since 2yrs ago. hahaha... 925's husband pick me up @ serangoon stn and headed to the court which is actually very deep inside serangoon garden. we booked the court for 2hrs and i oredi cannot take it after playg for 1/2hrs. hahaha.... i tink i shld be not bad for my 1st try at least i can still hit a few times... other than keep picking up the ball during my 1st hour. haha... but really EXHAUSTED and sweating after the game. and the next day both my arms and thighs are very very aching... i find it so difficult to take off my clothes and again limping my way thru. even today still aching...really old liao. but i like this game, it's fun and i wan to continue playing. ya, cos since i bought a new racquet, i shldnt be wasting my $$ and 'ban tu er fei' ;)

No comments: