Thursday, September 03, 2009

S4's 828 & the 十年 speech

tis year 828 we celebrate our 1st 10yrs together.... no need to say wat we've been thru cos u will know ;) is not very long time but it isn't short as well.

i've actually prepared a 10yrs speech to say out on 828, thou i did but it was quite incomplete (cos i 4get to say the most important thing). is quite a shy thing if i hv to say out face to face, and i thot it was easy *shy* haha

mostly is abt me being with S4.... im grateful to my frens for accepting who I am.. u know me la... sth X and sth X... but regretably (got tis word or not?) u hv to stick with me (or i'll stick with u guys) for the many more 10yrs ahead. u can't get rid of me.. ngek ngek ngek...

the thing i enjoy most is having so many ppl supporting our 'fren' together; it'll be lonely if I go alone. love it most when we sat down n talk 'bad' abt him and laugh it out loudly together (the good points no need to say la, u all know). most of the thing i wanted to say is mostly fm my previous post as a fans for 17th yrs, so no need repeat. if not, this post will get very cheesy, and i'll start to ... ya....

as u can see fm my posts, im not good in words (spoken or written) so maybe if i talk too much, things will get messy.... so u all know la.. wat i want to say... (ok.. im hearing ppl say duno wat i wan say)

ok, the most important thing tat i 4get to say tat im very sad and i apologise tat it is my fault tat i hv not set good example for u guys to learn fm me..... really only all those X things u remember and learnt.... "tis is a free country" - the most commonly used phrase. haha...

last note... really hv so much fun for the past 10yrs doing crazy stuffs together.... and hope we can continue 'do something crazy' goin forward. not only fun stuffs but also all the support i've got all these while... *touched*

happy S4's 828 & happy 10th anniversary ^ ^


hang-ed on Aug '09

2 comments:

v v said...

lovee your funny speech...
s4ever

mushroomhead said...

aiyo... i very serious 1 ler... u say my speech funny.. hahaha