Wednesday, January 02, 2008

December 2007!

let' recap what happen on the lazi-est month of the year.. with so many holidays and activites goin on, how to work properly (shhh... dun tell my boss).....

8th dec 07
FIR autograph session @ Suntec Fountain Terrace but only "F" and "I", ware's the "R" ?


ee with do


stop by @ Dhoby Ghout Stn to take this pic with my No.8 Frank Lampard.


we were actually rushing home to watch Taiwan Golden Horse Award


15th dec 07
S4 Xmas Gathering



Im buying gift for *di* for gift exchg
(sideline: thks debbie for the *staree* top)


I got gift fm *hs* from gift exchg


gift fm the rest of the gang ;) happiee


21st dec 07
- office xmas lunch, hehe... I won the mystery gift


xmas gifts fm my coll :)


xmas homemade cupcakes fm doris hmmm...yummiee......


brunchbar fm veron mei2, flown in fm australia...energizing on lazy morning...


@ nite, do & me went to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks. do share some of the *staree* rice crackers with me ;D


wow, a xmas card fm KAE fm Bangkok. yuppiee.....


feng shui master was @ office checking out our area and advd my CPU shld add more GREEN items. haha... my fav color. current outlook & will continue to greenify....


24th dec 07
xmas eve with zz @ IMM : 我不是F4 autograph session.


我不是 V.V, haha.....


ee with D.O = do on the way to St. James


zz @ dragonfly

No comments: