Tuesday, January 08, 2008

*ee* @ CHARLIE BROWN CAFE HK

I LOVE SNOOPY & CHARLIE BROWN.. hee......

sometimes back, I oredi saw articles on CHARLIE BROWN CAFE @ HK and wanted to go and finally.......

we (or myself la) had taken almost one album of pics in this cafe. we went to the one @ MONGKOK (see addresses blw)

happiee *ee*


mr.brown cute too


Welcomee.......


introducing


la..la...la........


cool.....


practising my self-taken pic skill again


*ee* just loves snoopy


loves the deco


falling zzz...after eatg.


Ma'am, can I take yr order, pls ?


Arghh... I am 'eating' my dog


yummy coffee


*ee* is part of the PEANUTS family


C+ pic with *do*


pic with *vv*


toilet also so nice :D


leaving the cafe..... bye bye....


CHECK THIS CAFE OUT WHEN U GO HK !


I bought a mr.brown soft toy @ watsons. hehe.. he is sooooooo cute..........

sodagreen went to CHARLIE BROWN CAFE as well :
http://www.sodagreen.com.tw/main/weekly16.html
http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=alfgoahead&book=37

No comments: