Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Xmas 'Card' fm DASMOND KOH aka rr

a moment in time @ 19th Dec 07 10.58pm when I opened my mailbox, I saw a white envelope inside and ........ it is the long awaited xmas 'card' fm *rr*
happiee *ee* :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
can u see *rr* actually wrote my name in small caps *wow*
(wat's wrong with capital letter? - ask me, haha)
*rr* is just too nice, haha...... I mean he really made an effort to send out all these xmas 'card' which I think there's more than 100 request for it.
last week *hs* called me and asked me whether I rcvd a xmas card fm *rr*, I thot she saw my post on *rr*'s blog or *do* told her. but she actually requested *rr* to send one copy to me and emphasize to write my name in small letter.
so this is why my name comes in small letter, which *do*'s name is written as Doris instead of doris.
thks *rr* ! I will try to learn more chinese characters so I could read wat u hv written in the book one day.

No comments: