Tuesday, September 30, 2008

final day of pp tour



today i went to work in the morning, so I leave *pp* in the good hands of *hs*. she came and hv bfast with pp @ amk's S11 (the one beside big mac centre) to hv to very much recommended (by me) ba chor mee. then they proceed to Suntec area to chk the convention area which aa filmed 2000AD and the biggest fountain in the world. they shop ard Suntec with *sh* while waitg for me to finish work.

we went to Sin Swee Kee chicken rice shop (which is very much recommended by hs) for lunch b4 leaving for the airport. it was a Monday and while waitg pp to get her gst return done, I met my coll who is taking wedding pic, haha.... wat a coincidence.

we went to Bengawan Solo for pp's last buy; she bought pandan cake and kueh lapis. we sat down for drinks b4 she went in to departure hall....... bye bye pp.......and c u in TAIWAN!

after the tourist left, we also become tourist by visiting T3 cos i nvr been there b4. for full pic on pp's sg tour, pls go to my photo album.

2 comments:

pp @ HK said...

ahaha....you are the toppest reporter...i have to save your blog "reporter" for my memory........

pp @ HK said...

most of my HK frens said.....Singapore is too small.....nothing to travel.....(means...no need to spend over 3 days....)......and I say......i can spend even over a month......coz I my own special trourist guides...(my team is there) thx both pretty girls