Wednesday, September 03, 2008

tour with pp (or ee?) day THREE



today is not the tourist day, haha.. the one who is not the tourist had more activity than the real tourist. practically this day I only joined them at the last event which is the supper. I went back to work 1st half of the day. they went to National Museum during the day time. I also nvr go there b4, maybe wait next time any1 else is visiting spore then can jio again. *** i want to go to Zoo***

after work i joined them @ orchard area or I just go to orchard for my own activity. haha. no2good was here for the Giordano T Project and obviously we went to support him. after that, I hv another concert to go, Europa Huang :D

then only I joined the gang for supper @ Dempsey Hill which is my 1st visit there. we had drinks and ice-cream @ Ben & Jerry. *rushing day for ee*

stay tune for the most exciting day of the whole tour, the *aa* day ;)

2 comments:

pp @ HK said...

haha...next time go sing...must go zoo with u

mushroomhead said...

haha, u say 1 ar...