Monday, September 01, 2008

tour with pp day ONE



*pp* landed and ready b4 I knock off fm work so she came to Suntec to look for me. I brought her to Suntec food court to hv boon tong kee's chic rice cos our schedule doesn't hv this brand of chic rice. hee..... after finished eatg we went straight to my place and relax a bit b4 our crab dinner.

*hs* waited us @ AMK hub and *do* & *vs* join us later. we wanted to go Melben but but but when we reached there the whole place is under renovation, haha.. lucky still hv Uncle Leong @ opp. this is juz the beginning of our food feast, nvr eaten so much in a week. haha. after the dinner, we walked back to my house area to hv durian. eat again! *hs* don't eat durian so she help us take pic and distribute tissue to us. that's the 1st day of our tour, to be continued.....

1 comment:

pp @ HK said...

haha....here is my trip @ sg.........all memorandum