Wednesday, May 28, 2008

2 S

ee with samantha sim
- pic taken 9/22/05


im a happy girl (only in this pic)


la..la..la......










after 2-1/2 years...............








little sister is born; ee with serena sim
- pic taken 5/23/08


im 3 months old....


big S and small S


the abv 2 S is my god-sis, amanda's daughters. I was jobless & slacking in KL when sam was born and now she is 2-1/2yrs old. haha…. she was so small then and now she is either running here and there or up and down.

But last week was only my 1st time meeting little serena after 3 months she is born. and she is soooooooooooooooooooo cute. spend half a day with her and she only cried once which is when she just wake up which is OK. when I hold her, she will juz stay there, din struggle or wants to cry. hehe….

but after that half day my right arm got numb. hahaha……

more bb pics here

No comments: