Sunday, May 04, 2008

escape to i.m.m

2nd day after we back to earth - there's a book autograph session for 石's Baby, Let's Rock and 信's Escape To Japan @ IMM.

my black & white nails specially painted for the concert's color theme


travelling in mrt in our STAY REAL's tee (hee...)


we're here and are waitg for Stone....


Stone talkg abt his book


hehe... we are covering our face with ashin's book so we won't appear on newspaper or omy.sg


ashin is finally here and noticed his left eyes is red. must be hangover fm concert celebration the nite b4. haha....


my autograph-ed book. this book is abt ashin trips to Japan and he intro some nice places & there's many pics in the book. he said must go to the John Lennon Museum.....
obviously I can't read the content but I'm sure I will be able to do that ONE DAY. haha... I still hv other(s) book that waitg for me to read ;p


some pics I took during this event here.

No comments: