Tuesday, May 20, 2008

5.12 2.28 7.8

these numbers keep haunting us for the past week and is still goin on..... and it will nvr end as the sorrow of the ppl who lost their family and homes will nvr be forgotten or shld be said cannot be erased. what we are able to do here is only to watch the news and give donation. and I think I hv not watch so much news in my life before. I nvr like to watch news except for entertainment news; mostly becos I only live in my little square box and is sad or irritated to see war/riots/bombs happening in other parts of the world.

watever happen, life hv to continue on. and what we can do here is to give watever we can, always love & have hope and must (or try to) live our life to the fullest. remember to eat every last grain of rice and drink to the last drop of water. be glad and 知足with what we hv and that we are living in a safe place.

Im also trying to live my life to the fullest, try to love more hate less or be less angry over nothing-to-be-angry-about-thing, wish I can do things I like which not sure whether Im not able to do or I did not try hard enough. so we shld real take this time to think abt wat we real want, wat is real important, wat it matters to u most and that the other things doesn't matters actually if u know all these.

你要好好活着......
quoted by Chinese President Hu Jintao in an encouter with a little girl survived fm the earthquake

added @ 3.55pm
The company I worked in has decided to put up a grant to match dollar for dollar the funds raised from the employee via its Li & Fung (1906) Foundation; which is a good thing to encourange more donation :D

added @ 5/21
Our company's President, Mr. Bruce Rockowitz will also double each dollar donated. so meaning each 1 dollar a staff contributed, total of $3 will go to charity :DDDDDDD

No comments: